Milling with one objective: your maximum Q.
Review EMO 2019
Thank you very much!
For your time.
To all of you who took the time to visit AVANTEC at the EMO. For us, the discussions about your production requirements – with familiar faces and new prospects – are always a highlight and important source of new ideas for innovative solutions.
For process reliable broaching*
Broaching tool BR20
- Double-cutting edge indexable insert
- Best cutting and gliding characteristics
- High cutting data even at low machine performance levels
- Highly stable cutting edge support
- Polished precision indexable inserts
- Internal cooling
* When broaching the keyways for our tool bodies, our production team kept running into unexpected problems. Then we designed the specific tool BR20. Now we have a stable and reliable broaching process.
For max. Q with powerful smoothness*
Shell end mill CW90
- 4-cutting edge tangential indexable insert
- Cutting edge length up to 1.5 x D
- Extremely stable tool core
- Large plate seat contact surface
- Optimum cutting force absorption
* Especially for hobbing and corner milling, even for face milling – with outstanding Q performance.
AVANTEC Seminars 2019
Maximum Q – use the entire performance potential
Extend your knowledge, identify potential, implement improvements – perfect your milling results by using our innovative milling technologies and extensive tool know-how.
In the 2019 AVANTEC® seminars, you will learn about cutting-edge developments in the world of milling and machining and about new solutions providing more quality, higher precision, lower costs. We offer two modules:
Seminar Q1 | Heavy Duty & High Feed
Seminar Q2 | High Precision & Finishing